Getting back into WoW

4 replies
Hola,

So, I am downloading the game again....assuming my character from a decade ago still exists, how do I move it to the server you all are on?
Posted Jun 18, 17 · OP
Bry a
Admins
Hrm, it has been a long time since we transferred. It used to be that you would receive an in game mail that would give directions. If that's not there, go to:
--> Blizzard Battle.net app
--> Blizzard Dropdown on top left
--> Account Management
--> Click your Warcraft game subscription from the list of Game Accounts
--> Character and Guild Services (near the bottom)
--> Character Transfer

Unfortunately, there is a $25USD cost (this is not a decision we made lightly!).

We are on Aggramar/Fizzcrank. They are joined servers, so transferring to either is fine. But, if you want to be super particular, the guild itself is established on Aggramar. Going to Fizzcrank is handy if your name is locked on Aggramar!

Look forward to seeing you online! Things have been in a bit of a lull while we wait for the next raid, but I expect to pick up a bit over the next month.
Posted Jun 19, 17
Thanks Bry. I am working with customer support trying to find my old account....will let you know how it works out.
Posted Jun 19, 17 · OP
Also, curious about why you all are on a PvE server these days?
Posted Jun 20, 17 · OP
Bry a
Admins
Some folks got tired of being ganked. :) That was the major reason for the move, secondary was that Azgalor had become pretty dead.
Posted Jun 20, 17
NoticeNotices